DEBATE

Posted by Posted by Jay Abstract On 8:45 PM

Have something to say?

My mind is constantly moving, thinking, observing, creating... And I appreciate all of your feedback on my articles. But Abstract Thoughts sets out to create a community, and as a member of that community, your opinion matters.

In the coming weeks, I will develop a system where readers can send in topics they'd like to discuss/debate with other readers. We will vote on the most interesting topic and then begin the debate.

For now, this page is a free-for-all of ideas. Post on whatever topic you'd like below and see if others agree! As always, let's be respectful of the other readers.





4 comments

  1. Anonymous Said,

    I'll start it out with one word... Obama? :)

    Posted on November 4, 2009 at 9:01 PM

     
  2. FONOTO Said,

    The blend of content here is really quite extraordinary. I'll check back frequently. Keep up the good work!

    Posted on November 8, 2009 at 6:15 PM

     
  3. Jay Abstract Said,

    Thank you, Mike.

    I try my hardest to bring not only unique, but varied, content to keep this blog of highest value to you.

    I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your continued support.

    -Jay Abstract

    Posted on November 8, 2009 at 6:35 PM

     
  4. Anonymous Said,

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    Posted on November 24, 2009 at 7:49 PM

     

Post a Comment